Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Time Has Come

WE'RE FINALLY GOING TO OWN A HOME! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, there has been some ups and downs along the duration of this contract but we're finally set to close on Friday!! :) I won't go into all the details but we did not end up going with the USDA...Zachary working for his dad's company posed a problem with many lenders. We even thought that we lost it for a while and I went out looking at apartments, but we were able to find a lender who would accept us and now (Lord willing) by Friday evening we will officially be home owners! :)

We are going to move our stuff into the garage on Friday after the closing, rip out the carpets and start painting that evening. Then the plan is to paint all day Saturday and have our carpets installed first thing the next week. We are SUPER excited! I will take pictures and post them as soon as I can!

In other news...David is crawling and pulling himself up on things and has also got his two top front teeth in now as well! He has his 9 month appointment next week already, I can't believe how time has flown by!

No comments: